Simple and fast respiratory escape protection from IDLH environments
The ISI EEBA (Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus) is NIOSH approved and provides fast respiratory escape protection from atmospheres that have become immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). Its simple design allows the wearer to begin escape in just seconds.
The EEBA is used in a variety of applications including: confined space; chemical and petroleum plants; construction; high-rise dwellings; transportation; agriculture; institutions and hotels; aviation and aerospace; governments, and mining. The EEBA is user friendly with a complete set of instructions on the outside of the pouch for quick reference. In the event of an emergency simply open the carrying pouch, turn the cylinder valve to the “ON” position, remove and don the hood, and egress to a safe environment.
Cylinders come in a choice of 5 (2216 psi)- or 10 (3000 psi)-minute durations. The EEBA cylinder valve incorporates the pressure reducer and valve into one assembly for an easy to use, easy to refill cylinder. A special fill port eliminates the need to disconnect from the cylinder each time you need to refill your EEBA.
The ISI EEBA is NIOSH approved.
The EEBA is designed for escape scenarios from IDLH environments.
• Carry the complete unit, in its compact pouch, around the waist, neck, or over the shoulder
• Enjoy full peripheral range thanks to the clear hood
• Hood provides complete protection despite hair length, facial hair or glasses
• No fit testing necessary with the hood
• PVC hood offers ultimate chemical protection
• Polyurethane hood withstands colder climates