Avon-ISI’s premier line of Type-C respirators gives you choices you’ve never had before
ISI’s premiere line of Type-C respirators gives you choices you’ve never had before. The ARAP line consists of the ARAP-C and the ARAP-Escape. Both units are NIOSH approved and deliver over 500 lpm flow rates. For more customization, each ARAP comes with a choice of facepieces: the ISI AirHood with Compact Demand Valve (CDV), the ISI AirSwitch facemask, or the Standard facemask with CDV. All are positive pressure facepieces rated at a 10,000 to 1 protection factor.
Both ARAP units include a facepiece, second-stage regulator and either a nylon or Kevlar harness assembly. The difference with the ARAP-E is the addition of a 5 (2216 psi)-, 10 (3000 psi)- or 15 (3000 psi)-minute escape cylinder for maximum escape safety margin. With a choice of cylinder durations, users can enter an IDLH atmosphere with confidence there is ample time to escape. Avon-ISI ARAP airlines can be used in conjunction with the Avon-ISI AS1 mobile air system or any cascade system.
The ARAP line of respirators is NIOSH approved.
The ARAP line of respirators can be used to serve both industrial and fire applications.
• Change cylinders quickly and with ease – go from a 5 minute cylinder to a 10 or 15 minute cylinder simply by unplugging one cylinder and plugging in a new cylinder
• Enter an IDLH atmosphere, even with facial hair or glasses, and still comply with OSHA standards using the AirHood
• Switch from cylinder air to ambient air, without removing the facemask, with the AirSwitch facemask
• Repair or replace the only two moving parts in the CDV pilot jet valve in minutes
• Three different attachment couplings available: Foster, Hansen, or Schrader
• Choose your regulator (AirSwitch DEV or CDV)
• CDV option includes AirHood or Standard facemask
• AirSwitch DEV facemask with nylon, Nomex, or neoprene spider head harness
• Communications available with AirSwitch facemask
• Nylon or Kevlar harness assembly
• ARAP-Escape: choose your cylinder duration (5-, 10-, or 15-minutes)
• ARAP-Escape: hard carrying case.